Celery is gaining a reputation as the undiscovered medicine of our age! Check out the benefits it boasts:
- Mineral salts in the celery kills pathogens, and helps the body to heal.
- It’s a tonic that cleans the liver and revives liver cells
- High in potassium, magnesium, Vitamin A & K
- Antibacterial and anti-fungal
- Flushes out toxins
- Heat digestive problems
- Clears up skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema
- Increases energy
Juicing celery is very easy as it’s mostly water! You can even use your blender and a fine mesh sieve if you don’t have a blender.
While juicing pure celery alone is recommended for healing purposes, it’s also delicious as a juice in combination with other vegetables. Try it here in combination with apple, cucumber and romaine. The savory flavor of the celery balances out the mild sweetness of the apple and smoothness of the cucumber!
- 6 stalks celery
- 1 green apple
- 1 cucumber
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 4 leaves romaine
- Wash all produce and juice according to the directions of the juicer manual.