Carrots have always been associated with great health, and our parents encouraged us to load up on this veggie for a reason! This humble and ubiquitous vegetable has many benefits beyond improving eyesight.
Check out all these health benefits from carrot juice!
- Red/orange foods contain a pigment called beta carotene which converts to Vitamin A when consumed. This helps support good vision.
- The carotenoids present in carrots also act as antioxidants, thereby fighting free radicals in your body, slowing down the process of ageing.
- Carrot juice contains all the essential nutrients present in carrots in concentrated form!
- The presence of antioxidants and essential minerals such as potassium contribute to preventing cell degradation, thereby keeping your skin healthy and young.
- Carrot juice works wonders maintaining cholesterol and blood sugar levels, thanks to its potassium content.
This juice combo also contains healthy celery and bell pepper, with a little but of Zing from ginger and lemon!
Soon you’ll be saying “What’s Up, Doc!”
- 4 carrots
- 1 bell pepper
- 4 stalks celery
- 1" ginger
- 1 lemon
- Juice all the ingredients in a juicer and consume immediately.