This richly spiced smoothie is packed with flavor and protein from healthy vegan ingredients like walnuts, almonds and chia seeds. Fragrant with exotic chai spices like cardamom, cinnamon and ginger, this smoothie bowl will light up your tastebuds and boost your metabolism!
Top with your favorite fruits, nuts and seeds to complement the creamy delicious flavor of Octonuts Walnut Protein Powder!
- 2 tsp cardamom, ground
- 2 tsp allspice, ground
- 2 tsp nutmeg, ground
- 4 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 2 tsp cloves, ground
- 6 tsp ginger, ground
- ½ cup plant based milk or water
- 1 banana
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 2 dates, pitted
- 1 TbspOctonuts Walnuts Protein Powder
- 1 tsp Chai Spice mix (see recipe above)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Garnish: banana, walnuts, almonds, almond butter, chia seeds, coconut, agave
- To make the Chai Spice mix, add all the spices to a bowl and mix together well. Set aside or store in an airtight jar.
- To make the Chai Smoothie Bowl, add the plant based milk, banana, frozen mango, dates, Octonuts Walnut Protein Powder, Chai Spice mix, and vanilla extract to a high speed blender. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer the smoothie to a serving bowl and garnish with banana, walnuts, almonds, almond butter, chia seeds, shredded coconut and a drizzle of agave nectar. Serve immediately.
Do you love smoothie bowls? Try this green smoothie bowl or this raspberry acai smoothie bowl!