Vanilla Berry Chia Pudding is an easy and healthy breakfast that is ready with almost zero effort, AND it’s great to make ahead! Not to mention, it’s also a perfect vehicle for your favorite superfoods. Stir in vegan protein powders, adaptogenic mushrooms, cacao powder, or even turmeric to boost its feel good effects.
Chia seeds will also help keep your digestive tract in tip top shape! Did you know it’s 40% fiber? That’s good news for your overall health. Check out some of their other impressive health benefits here!
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup oat milk
- ½ teaspoon alcohol free vanilla extract
- Sweetener as desired
- ½ cup chopped strawberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- 1 kiwi, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 tablespoons dried, shredded coconut
- Place the chia seeds in a bowl and mix in the oat milk, vanilla extract, and sweeten to taste. Allow to rest for about 20 minutes until the mixture thickens, Portion into 2 bowls and top with the strawberries, raspberries, chopped kiwi, chilled chocolate, and shredded coconut. Sprinkle a few more chia seeds on top if desired.