Go Grain Free!
Do you loooove pizza as much as I do, but hate the way it makes you feel? You will love this completely grain-free, gluten-free and oil-free Paleo Vegan PIzza! It’s super easy to make, holds together very well and is made from easily digestible ingredients like coconut flour and almond flour.
The bottom get just a little crispy and the the edges have a nice crunch, while inside is pillowy and soft.
Use the Right Ingredients
I used Bob’s Red Mill Paleo GF All Purpose Flour and absolutely love it in this recipe! You can substitute any gluten free flour blend you’d like, I just personally love the results I get with this brand!
Feel free to freeze these crusts for a quick dinner. Top this Paleo Vegan Pizza with your favorite veggies and you are ready with a healthy meal in about 15 minutes!
Other Pizza Recipes To Try
Check out these other great pizza recipes if you’d like to see more…
- 3 cups Bob’s Red Mill Paleo gluten free all purpose flour
- 1 cup arrowroot powder
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons rosemary, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 cups warm water
- 1 tablespoon yeast
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoon flax, ground
- ½ cup applesauce
- 1 cup macadamias soaked
- juice of 1 lemon
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- water as needed
- Mix the dry mix ingredients together in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Mix together the wet ingredients and allow to sit in a warm spot for 10-15 minutes. Add the applesauce, and mix well.
- Add to the Dry Mix and mix until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Divide the dough into 2 halves. Spread one half of the dough onto a parchment paper lined pizza pan with a spatula. Cover with plastic wrap and allow to rise for about 30 minutes in a warm place.
- Pre-heat your oven to 400°F. After 30 minutes, remove the plastic wrap from the pizza pans and bake in the oven for 12-13 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- To build the pizzas, top the baked crusts with tomato sauce and veggies. Bake for another 10-12 minutes.
- After they are done baking in the oven, top with macadamia ricotta and basil.
- Soak the macadamias in hot water for 30 minutes. Drain and rinse well.
- Place the macadamias in a food processor and add the lemon juice and sea salt. Process until smooth adding a little water if needed to help achieve a ricotta texture.
Leave a Reply